What is SAP Business One? The ERP software for medium-sized enterprises 2023.
SAP Business One simplifies the processes of small and medium-sized enterprises and increases the productivity of your company.
- The ERP system helps you make well-founded decisions and grow successfully.
- More than 77,000 customers worldwide (including more than 7,000 subsidiaries of large companies) use SAP Business One.
- SAP B1 is available in over 170 countries, 28 country-specific versions and 50 languages.
As an SAP Gold Partner, init consulting AG successfully integrates the SAP solution. Tailor-made for medium-sized enterprises and production sites for groups.
With the demo access you can test SAP B1 for free.
- Log in to the customer portal.
- You can access the test environment via the menu item Online Test Access.
- The access data are valid for all operating systems
The cost of SAP B1 is clear and transparent.
The following positions are used for the calculation:
- Implementation and licenses.
- Costs for training.
- Maintenance and support.
You can find an overview of the costs here.
Version 10.0 offers much more than a further development of SAP Business One:
- The Intercompany Integration Hub simplifies future connections of third-party software.
- A web client provides mobile access to the ERP system.
- The user experience is improved by the new user interface.
- Advanced features and innovative applications are based on integrated machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities.
The cloud is the ideal platform for the next generation of small and medium-sized enterprises. This solution offers you SAP B1 in full, virtually hosted on external servers. Here you save the cost of your own server structure and use the latest software version.
Take advantage of these benefits:
- SAP Business One always up-to-date
- Low investment volume
- No server investment costs
- Constant price for full use
- Increase in data security and availability
- Fail-safe access to high-performance server centers.
SAP HANA is a solution that accelerates processing times and transfers application performance. Business transactions are completed more quickly. High-speed analyses of Big Data are therefore available immediately.
From product category analysis to complex resource planning, SAP HANA offers everything in real time.
The software for small and medium-sized enterprises is not only available for trading and production companies. What are known as industry solutions from SAP B1 are available for many other branches of industry. Each industry has its own individual features. The ERP software responds reliably and precisely to the respective requirements.
A quick start for start-ups and small companies is the Starter Package, optimally tailored to these requirements. Implementation involves with low maintenance and training costs. Upgrading to the full version is an option at any time. The technology adapts flexibly to your growth, regardless of the direction you take.