SAP HANA for SAP Business One
In-memory technology is now also available for SAP Business One
Small and medium-sized companies are now able to evaluate their data even faster and perform real-time analyses. All information is accessed in real time for reporting, analysis and business decisions, without any help from IT specialists.
The SAP HANA version for Business One runs completely in memory. It is the first business management solution for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
SAP HANA's unique architecture enables convergent OLTP and OLAP processing in a single in-memory column-based data store with ACID compliance, while minimizing data redundancy and latency.
What does SAP HANA offer?
Evaluations of mass data, known as "big data", are also recorded, managed and analyzed ad hoc.
- Analysis and reports:
SBO HANA creates reports with up-to-date information.
- Productivity tools:
Business One HANA uses predefined content and multidimensional data sources.
- Predefined Dashboards:
B1 HANA benefits from pre-configured reports and graphically presented dashboards.
SAP Business One HANA provides a flexible, company-wide free text search, as you would expect from Google.
Advantages of SAP HANA
- Uniform in-memory platform for data management
- Provides real-time data and analysis
- Reports and dashboards are pre-configurable
- SAP HANA can be used immediately by existing SBO customers - without interrupting system availability
- Add-on data can also be integrated
- Integrated data management
- Scalability and reduced complexity
- Analytical insights in real time
- Enterprise Search enables a hierarchical search
This requires the latest versions of SAP Business One.
Whitepaper as a PDF for download (german version)