What are the benefits of SAP integration?
SAP integration overcomes system boundaries and reduces complexity through data exchange!
The company-wide integration of processes brings tangible benefits: smooth business operations, good cooperation within the group of companies and well-founded decisions. Corporate headquarters gets the transparency it needs to fulfill its global tasks.
SAP B1iF delivers preconfigured and ready-to-use scenarios that cover the central requirements for handling intercompany processes with the following options:
- Connects SAP and non-SAP systems
- Supports the SAP HANA platform and the Microsoft SQL database
- Extending the scope of SBO for different use cases and best practice scenarios.
- Supports Business Process Management Notation (BPMN).
- The programming language takes integration requirements into account.
- Two options are available (On Premise and OnDemand).
A large number of large companies and corporations already use an SAP system (ECC/R/3). A decision to use SAP Business One for pending subsidiaries is being made more and more frequently. SAP offers integration software as a platform with ready-made and ready-to-use scenarios.
Added value through integration
- SAP B1i Framework provides seamless integration with its various functions.
- Creates a uniform SAP system landscape.
- This ensures that new branches can be set up quickly without major customizing work.
- The B1i framework is the prerequisite for the integration or connection of various systems with standardized interfaces.
- SAP B1i brings remote parts of the company closer.
- SAP integration is ideal for global companies with branches, sales offices and subsidiaries around the world.
SAP Integration Features and Description
The integration software offers the possibility to connect dependent and independent units as part of a network within the company. Advantage: Low-cost, like reliable SAP integration with minimal demands on resources and skills.
The B1i framework is the link to integration and can be created with comparatively little effort. SAP Integration for SBO provides tools for creating new integration scenarios. The design follows a declarative approach, which reduces development effort and operating costs considerably. This decreases the intensive maintenance of interfaces within a company significantly.
A flexible solution for suppliers, customers, parent and subsidiary companies, e-commerce applications, cloud-based solutions and mobile applications.
SBO: the right choice for use in subsidiaries
Integration and standardization of processes and data
PDF for download (german version)
Overview Integration Framework
Integration framework B1i for SBO
SAP Crystal Solutions
Key BI for small businesses
With fully integrated SAP Crystal Reports reporting software, you can create meaningful and visually appealing reports that provide insight across the enterprise. Executives can see exactly how sales, costs and cash flow are developing, enabling them to assess business development correctly and make quick and informed decisions. This business intelligence (BI) tool provides interactive reports and dashboards, as well as powerful data visualization.
SAP Crystal Dashboard creates relevant dashboards and interactive views from multiple data sources. It does not matter what previous knowledge the employees have. You can start directly and present important key figures in an understandable way. The presentations can then be forwarded to team colleagues as Office and PDF files.