Service providers receive performance transparency with SAP B1
Service providers in medium-sized businesses need an overview of costs and project status. Whether management consultancy, law firm or advertising agency - this is the only way they can offer their customers the best service and the highest possible transparency of the services provided.
Industry solutions for service companies are specially tailored to the standards, processes and requirements for service companies. They therefore support their services and also enable them to develop new service offerings for the market.
Table of contents
Advantages for service companies with SAP B1
- Service providers receive preliminary costing and quotation preparation in various variants and with different key data at the push of a button.
- Employee capacities and competencies are recorded and are also assigned to the individual projects.
- Service companies receive simple project planning in different versions, from rough to exact day, including interface to MS Project.
- Working hours, incidental and travel expenses can be conveniently recorded and booked directly.
- Seamless transfer of project data for the preparation of invoicing proposals.
Project management and controlling for service providers
- Engineering, design and planning offices.
- IT and telecommunications companies.
- Consulting firm.
- Media and marketing companies.
ERP solutions for service providers
Project management as solutions for service providers is neither a single discipline nor a collection of methods for the project manager. For service companies, project management is one of the three most strategically important management areas alongside process and quality management.
SAP B1 offers full integration with all processes required by service companies in the project business.
Your advantage: decision-makers and project managers work on a single central system.
SAP B1 supports the entire workflow with solutions for service companies. On the one hand from acquisition to analysis, on the other hand from calculation to planning and invoicing.
In summary, you have online and therefore location-independent, constantly updated access to all functions of the application, to customer, employee and project data.