CRM for Outlook enables employees in sales and support and board members to integrate important SAP Business One tasks directly into Outlook, saving time and increasing the user acceptance of your SAP Business One installation.
Whether you want to see the most recent sales to a specific customer or update an opportunity for a prospective customer – now you can do it in Outlook. With CRM for Outlook, you no longer need to spend hours searching for important information throughout the many different areas of SAP Business One.
The CRM cockpit integrated into Outlook contains all the information you need, enabling you to effectively manage your CRM directly from Outlook. With CRM for Outlook, users who prefer to work with the familiar Outlook environment can simply stick to what they know without neglecting documentation in SAP Business One.
You can carry out all your key tasks directly in Outlook, and the SAP Business One system will be updated accordingly in real time. In this way, as well as improving the acceptance of your SAP installation by your employees, your contact details are continuously updated and maintained throughout the company.
- Improves daily work processes.
- Call your contacts directly via Skype or Lync.
- Add contacts to an existing list.
- View LinkedIn profiles in the menu and open in the browser.
- Open your business partner’s website in the browser.
- Edit campaigns in MailChimp and add contacts to an existing list.
- Look up travel directions on Google Maps.
- Synchronized processing of contact and business partner data.
- Open data in SAP Business One with a single click.
- Remote access.
- Select user-defined information from SAP Business One to display in the Outlook menu.
- Create activities and service calls directly from Outlook.
- Save time with the familiar Outlook interface.
- Manage your business partners, opportunities, and activities directly in Outlook.
- Link your emails to SAP Business One records (orders, contracts, activities, etc.).