A number of improvements have also been incorporated into the new SAP One version. Below is an overview of the highlights of SAP Business One Release 9.2 for small and medium-sized enterprises:
- Financial and project management data in one solution.
- All project relevant transactions, documents, resources and activities in one place.
- Possibility to map sub-projects.
- Definition of standard production costs in the master data.
- Supports cost summarization via bills of material.
- In the manufacturing order, you can set "start date" and "end date" at the line level.
Extension of "Field lengths
- Fields extended to 50 characters.
- Article no...
- GP catalog no..
- Resource number...
- Manufacturer catalog no..
- User code (extended to 25 characters).
- Further data categories are supported.
- User group authorization.
- Data ownership.
- Field names and formatting.
- Language translations.
- Cockpits and dashboards.