- Button solution via the Swyx telephone system to directly select a telephone number (see graphic).
- Automatically open the customer master data (customer, supplier, or contact) whenever the incoming telephone number has previously been saved.
To make a call with the Swyx telephone system
The goal of this process is to make a call from the SBO BP master record via CTI.
- Open business partner data.
- Select business partner.
- Dial the telephone number with the ComboBoxButton.
- Press the “hang up” button in the Sywx telephone system.
The goal of this process is to immediately identify the person you’re talking with using the Swyx telephone system.
- The telephone rings.
- The business partner data records open up.
- Press the “accept” button.
- Press the “hang up” button.
Additionally, whenever a telephone number is entered into a business partner master record, the system checks whether the number follows a predefined scheme to allow the number to be dialed with the Swyx telephone system. The scheme is defined by us.